The New Panther Cub III™
Better by Design
Our Panther Cub III™ Slitter/CTL is made for trim shop work and lighter rollforming applications. The PC III™ is easy to set up, program, and use. It enables you to simultaneously slit and shear, slit and recoil, or slit, blank, and recoil. You can bring your coil processing in-house and outfit a fully integrated trim shop with affordably priced Bradbury components - like our Bradbury Tension Stands and matching Recoilers, Stacking Tables, Folders, and Hemmers. They are all backed by Bradbury, so you can be assured of outstanding performance, engineering support, parts supply, and on-site service.
- Infeed guides, feed roll, and slitter move on linear bearings to allow operator access to the slitter head for adjustment of knives
- Lower slitter arbor contains a tape measure for ease of knife setting
- Handwheel adjust lead-in
- Screw jack and counter provide precision depth control
- Up-cut design shear for sheet on sheet stacking
- Allows you to stop and move the slitter knives to reduce scrap
- 10 slitting knives provided
- 150 FPM
- Cut Length Accuracy +/- 1/16"
- Beck Cobalt Control